Calvary Assembly is a church with great culture. Our motto is “No Perfect People Allowed.” We are a church that desires to love God together, do life together, grow together, and seeing others know God too. Winning people to Christ is a high priority for everything we do as a church. If you want to be a part of a church and team that is making a difference not only today but for eternity, then email us your resume. We are waiting for you!
Our worship Pastor position primarily focuses on the music ministry of Calvary Assembly, but also includes other media and video work between Sundays (livestream and statewide television program). We have a well-established band/team that is ready for their next leader to come and join them. We are a pastoral team that works well together and chemistry and work environment are very important to us all. We are looking for the right individual to come and join our team/family and be a part of what God is doing and going to do in the coming months and years in our church and city.
We are able to offer a competitive salary of approximately $60,000-$70,000 and we also have housing options available if needed. In order to make the transition easier on our new worship pastor we will offer six months free rent.
Beyond the strong salary, we also have a few other details about the total package that we make available for this position (vacation, retirement matching, etc…) that be explained more in-depth by phone.
- To Pastor and develop other musicians and worship leaders.
- Schedule team members so that a monthly calendar is completed well in advance.
- Create worship sets that are fresh and new, and yet also has familiar songs for people to worship along with.
- Work to collaborate with the pastoral staff as we prepare for weekly services and also special events.
- Oversee our media room and team (livestream hub and editing room) Edit videos of weekly services for our television program (training available) Be a part of the daily pastoral and office team to manage the daily routine and needs between Sundays.
- Help with pastor care needs (hospital visits, etc…) training available.
- Engage the congregation in worship