Music Director (Part Time) 12,000
1. Freedom to lead worship in the way that God leads you to do so while using wisdom in terms of understanding where the church has been and transitioning in a wise manner.
2. We do currently have someone on organ and a pianist. It would be good if we could continue to utilize them to an extent as they have served in those capacities for some time. However, they would need to be teachable and respect you as the Music Director.
3. Ideally the candidate for Music Director will meet the qualifications laid out for elder and/or overseer and/or pastor laid out in Scripture (1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, and 1 Peter 5:1-4).
4. The candidate for Music Director will work alongside the pastor in choosing songs that match the sermon for a cohesive time of worship.
5. The Music Director would lead worship for a Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wednesday night worship service.
6. The Music Director would practice as necessary in order to be able to lead with the least amount of errors during the three services while also recognizing that the position is part time and the Music Director will have other personal responsibilities as well. The idea is that we worship God, and therefore want to do it with excellence without demanding tons of the Music Director’s time for practice.
7. The Music Director would recruit, develop, and mentor others in the music ministry.
8. The Music Director would make it a point to be involved in the other ministries of the church as well.