The Ministry Mechanics are excited to partner with Leave A Mark Church in Columbus, OH to fill their Worship Pastor position. Leave A Mark Church is a dynamic organization on the south side of Columbus that is using some out-of-the-box ideas to do whatever it takes to reach people in their community and beyond. This is a great opportunity for a creative and driven leader to have a big impact on a growing church and an entire community! Send your resume to [email protected].
Church Snapshot: LeaveAMark is a growing, outwardly focused church on the south side of Columbus, Ohio where “no perfect people are allowed.” We are passionate about making LeaveAMark a place for people who feel like they have no place in the church and we are seeking God fulfill that in some really cool ways. We saw over 400 people place their faith in Christ at LeaveAMark in 2019 and we have first time guests coming every weekend from all walks of life and from all over the Columbus area. God is using LeaveAMark to bring the hope of Christ to so many people and we believe the best is yet to come!
Primary Role: The primary role of the Worship Pastor is to craft an engaging and excellent worship experience during all worship services at LeaveAMark.
Employee Profile: You have the heart of a Pastor. You are gifted as both a leader and as a musician. You have at least 5 years of experience on staff in a local church. You are a team player. You are a relentless change. You have a passion for the creative and the detailed. You thrive in the area of team building. You are up-to-date on the latest technologies and tools in music, media, and video production. You hold at least a bachelors degree in music or ministry-related field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
– Lead worship at Saturday and Sunday services as well as our “First Wednesday” service each month and special events
– Organize, schedule, lead, and grow the Media Team
– Work closely with the Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor and other LeaveAMark staff to help plan and produce services in the areas of music and creative arts
– Steward the worship and media budgets for LeaveAMark
– Intentionally build a “team” atmosphere with those who serve on the worship and media teams
– Build a culture within the worship and media ministries that recruits new team members and provides opportunities for team members to grow in both their craft and their walk with Christ
– Oversee the creation of ministry and promotional videos for LeaveAMark
– Lead our church in establishing and maintaining an online worship service
The Win: Crafting excellent, inspiring, and distraction-free worship services while pastorally caring for your ministry teams is the primary goal for the worship pastor at LeaveAMark. Balancing the commitment, time and talents of many volunteers and potential paid staff (future) at LeaveAMark will be a huge win.
Must Be Proficient With: Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, Video Editing, Guitar or Piano, Vocals, and teaching/leading players and singer.