Pole Creek Baptist Church in Candler, N.C. is prayerfully searching for our next Worship Pastor.
We are searching for a Worship Pastor who provides leadership in the worship ministry. He will provide an engaging worship environment that encourages participation by utilizing theologically accurate worship music. He will strive for excellence in presentation and musical quality while always focusing on the exaltation of the Lord Jesus.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Promote a multi-generational worship ministry by utilizing a blended worship experience.
- Lead worship for all church services, also including special services when needed.
- Coordinate and lead technical teams including media, sound and lighting.
- Coordinate and lead band members.
- Coordinate and lead vocalists.
- Coordinate and lead drama related ministry.
- Engage in worship planning on a weekly basis with the Lead Pastor.
- Be available to Biblically counsel anyone concerning personal, spiritual or ministry related needs.
- Participate with pastoral staff in a program of community outreach and evangelism.
- As requested by the Lead Pastor, assist in pastoral ministry.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Must possess a certificate or Associates degree in music/worship.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in music.
- Seminary Training a plus. If no seminary training, willing to pursue theological training.
- 2 years of experience leading worship preferred.
- Ability to play instrument while leading in worship, a plus.
- Must possess a working knowledge of technology in worship ministry including music software, digital sound equipment, video equipment, video software and lighting.
If you are interested in applying for this full time Pastoral position please email your resume’, testimony, philosophy of ministry, and your call to worship ministry to Search Team Chairwoman Tina Foster.