The Youth Pastor is responsible for providing leadership planning, conducting, and evaluating Gospel-centered ministry for 7-12 grade youth students and their families.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, conduct, and coordinate the ministry to students based on needs and expectations of the Church. The program and activity planned must be developed in alignment with the mission and ministries of the Church. All programs shall have as their goals the development of making disciples, through the gospel, in community, and on mission.
- Recruit and train student volunteers to serve in the ministry.
- Disciple parents and volunteers. Effectively communicate with students, parents, volunteers, and Church staff. Building relationships is crucial to a successful youth ministry.
- Arrange the set-up and clean-up of any materials and equipment used in all student programs and activities.
- Make budget recommendations for all student ministry programs and operate within the Church-approved budget.
- Perform other duties driven by the mission of the Church. Duties may include but not limited to writing curriculum for students, managing social media, student outreach, parent equip classes, etc.
- Budget Salary and Housing $50,000