The Prior Lake Youth Pastor provides vision, leadership, and management for the youth ministry at the Prior Lake Campus of Friendship Church.
• To have a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• To regularly articulate that relationship.
• To agree with the statement of faith and vision of Friendship Church.
• To have a desire for spiritual growth, accountability, and corporate worship.
• To be a role model in all areas to lay volunteers and youth.
Overview of Job
• Recruit, train, and lead volunteers to carry out discipleship for youth at the Prior Lake Campus.
• Work under the Family Ministry Pastor and with the Shakopee Campus Youth Pastor to plan
and lead all youth ministries and events.
• Oversee the Prior Lake Campus Youth Director
• Work with the Youth Staff to plan teaching schedules for the Youth Ministry.
• Work under the Family Ministry Pastor and with the Shakopee Campus Youth Pastor to manage the Youth Ministry budget.
• Work with the Shakopee Campus Youth Pastor and other youth staff to communicate all helpful information to volunteers, parents, and students in the High School Ministry.
• Meets the Biblical qualifications for overseer found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
• A commitment to team leadership and building teams.
• Experience leading in a Youth Ministry.
• A strong understanding of the Bible and an ability to teach it well.
• A heart that passionately seeks evangelism and discipleship.
• Experience managing volunteers.
• Education in the field of student ministries and/or Biblical studies.