We are seeking a part-time Youth Director/Pastor to lead and shepherd the youth ministry of Shoreline Baptist Church by developing and leading a discipleship plan that brings youth to faith in Christ and teaches them to follow Jesus. This position will lead a youth leadership development plan that includes the initial recruitment and ongoing training and leading of leaders and workers (both adult leaders and youth leaders).
- Develop and lead a discipleship plan that includes mid-week Youth Group, Sunday Youth Life Groups, and other events/activities.
- Lead a youth leadership development plan that includes the initial recruitment and ongoing training of leaders and workers.
- Organize regular youth outreach and fellowship events.
- Manage the youth ministry budget.
- Share in pastoral ministries as needed: teaching, baptism, Lord’s Supper, outreach, hospital visitation, counseling, weddings, funerals, church discipline, etc.
- Participate in regular staff meetings.
- Work as necessary in any area in order to assist the work of the Lord at Shoreline Baptist Church.
- A mature Christian who is a fully devoted follower of the Lord Jesus Christ with a vibrant relationship with the Lord.
- Meet the biblical qualifications as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- A passion for shepherding God’s people, for sharing the gospel with a lost world, and the heart of a shepherd.
- A love for others, especially a love for youth to follow Christ.
- Agreement with the church’s doctrinal statement (Baptist Faith and Message 2000).
Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in youth ministry.
- Ability to teach biblical and transforming messages.
About Shoreline: Shoreline is a group of people who have been transformed by a relationship with God. Jesus has changed our hearts and our lives. Our mission is to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus. We accomplish our mission by: Engaging people with the gospel, Equipping people through God’s Word, and Empowering people to serve the Lord. All three of these components of the church work together to help us grow to spiritual maturity.
If interested please submit the following : 1) Short CV or resume 2) 1-2 page Personal Testimony through email.