The youth pastor (Bi-Vocational) will lead and organize an effective youth ministry, implementing fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism. Most importantly, the youth pastor should demonstrate a hunger for Christ and possess a passion to lead the youth of our church and community into that same hunger. The overall objective of the youth pastor is to make Christ-like disciples of our youth, and to train and mobilize them to make Christ-like disciples.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in ministry is preferred.
2. Experience in youth ministry is desired.
3. Demonstrate gifts and calling to youth ministry, a love for young people, and a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level.
3. Must be a self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting the church’s vision for ministry, possessing relational skills with youth, parents, and staff.
4. Must possess strong communication skills and a desire to be active in community outreach. This position requires excellent leadership, administrative, and organizational skills.
5. Able to work as a team player, cooperating with the staff and all members of PFBC.
6. Should be able to act with minimal supervision and provide guidance to church leadership in all areas concerning youth ministry.
7. Exhibit a proven ability to teach and train youth into a deeply enriching Christ centered faith experience.
8. Exemplify obedience to the Word of God and devotion to a deep-rooted prayer life.
9. Must have a clear testimony to a personal saving, sanctifying and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. Model a Christ-like lifestyle and a passion to reach the lost for Jesus Christ.