*Immediate Opening* Job Posting – February 2022
When you ask us what we do at Hub City Vineyard (HCV) Church, You won’t just get a job description; You’ll also hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading people to become followers of Jesus. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, Faith filled, Servant Leaders who are generous, spiritual contributors to our mission while laughing hard, having fun and passionately following the Holy Spirit. Want to join us?
Hub City Vineyard’s (HCV) Youth ministry is driven to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become followers of Jesus and by making the bible relevant to everyday life and engaging cultural references. You, along with HCV staff and volunteer leaders will develop relationships with students during weekly gatherings, small groups, and serving opportunities. As a church active in our community, we are always looking for talented people called to being life changers at HCV.
We’ll smile if you are:
• Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years’ experience working in a Vineyard Church
• Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
• Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
You’ll be Happy if you enjoy:
• Building a relational youth ministry team and being part of a dynamic and growing leadership team
• Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers and student leaders
• Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend gatherings, and special events
We’ll high-five if you:
• Desire to grow in your relationship with God AND others
• Can tick tock with the best of them, and text 50 words a minute
• Are highly competitive (including dodge ball) and also strive to connect on a deeper level with ALL
• Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students alike, and you’re passionate about leading them to Jesus, please email us your cover letter, resume & references Via email.