About Knox Presbyterian Church in Harrison Township
Welcome to The Knox Presbyterian Church in Harrison Township.
Knox is a vibrant, multi-generational congregation of approximately 500 members in the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) denomination and part of the Great Lakes Presbytery. Knox’s history stretches back over 100 years, and it was first PCA church in the Metro Detroit area. Knox is characterized by:
• An enduring tradition of preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teaching the whole counsel of God according to His Word.
• Enthusiastic worship that gives glory to God alone.
• A robust children’s ministry providing spiritual nourishment to our nearly 80 covenant children.
• Substantive Sunday School programs for all ages.
• Devoted fellowship among the body of Christ through Wednesday night ministries, youth ministries, numerous adult Bible studies, seniors’ outings, special programs, and more.
• A committed missions program that supports mission efforts locally and abroad. As Knox continues into its second century of ministry, it knows that “the LORD is good, and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.” Psalm 100:5