Do you want to be part of what God is growing in Naples, TX? This unique youth ministry context is not something you want to overlook! In our rural town – God weekly brings through our doors dozens of community children and teenagers. We’re looking for a youth minister to coordinate our ministry to students in 7th-12th grades.
We are a family-focused church that has a well-established youth ministry. It’s a wonderful opportunity to love people and continue to grow as a minister. Our previous youth minister has been here 7 years and has built a solid foundation for continuing growth.
- Develop and implement student ministry curriculum, events, and social activities
- Build relationships with students through evangelism, discipleship, and mentoring
- Collaborate with parents and church leadership team
- Assist as needed in congregational and area-wide activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Bible or Ministry preferred
- Experience will be considered where a degree is not present
Contact Phone Number: 720-371-1269 (Steve Curtis/Minister)