Objective of this role:
To cultivate a Spirit-filled experience for Movement Church that helps people have a genuine
encounter with God and empowers them to live a fully committed life for Christ. To cultivate a
creative culture in the worship department where people use their musical talents and song
writing gifts to advance the gospel in our community and country.
• To provide leadership and oversight to the Worship, Events, Outreaches and Albums of Movement Church
• To work with the Lead Pastor and Lead Team to see the ministry objectives of Movement Church are fulfilled
• To provide leadership and oversight to the Worship team and culture.
• To provide leadership and oversight to the Experience team
• To provide leadership and oversight to song writing and albums of Movement Church
• Work with our Experience team and Lead Pastor to create amazing, spirit filled, relevant and
• To Lead worship at Movement Church’s weekend experiences and special events.
• Cultivating the creative culture of the experience team
• Managing the production director, media pastor and social media pastor
• Managing the experience teams workload and productivity
• Weekly touch points with each member of the experience team
• Cultivating the worship culture and expression of Movement Church.
• Oversight of musicians and worship leaders.
• Administrating the volunteer musicians using Planning Centre.
• Creating and updating monthly schedules for weekend experiences as well as special events (Christmas, Easter, Worship Nights, conferences, etc.).
• Constructing weekly worship sets and communicating songs and other relevant details for musicians and worship leaders.
• Recruiting new volunteer musicians through bi-annual auditions and engaging in individual training alongside of the instrument team leads.
• Responsible for creating and cultivating a culture of song writing in Movement Church
• Oversee song writing retreats or one day events
• Responsible for Easter, Dad-fest, Mother’s Day, Kick off, Flannel-Fest, Christmas, Move
Conference and any other events the Lead Pastor wishes to implement
• To work with the Operations team to ensure that all aspects of events are scheduled and able to run smoothly
• To work with creative team to create events and outreaches that are creative, engaging and meeting the set goals for the event or outreach
• Monthly attendance at All Staff Meetings.
• Contribute to volunteer culture of raising up and equipping people to do the work of the church.
• Experience with worship leading, music directing (preferably minimum 5 years).
• Ability to sing and play at least one instrument.
• Experience with music creation and live performance software (i.e. Ableton, Logic, ProTools, etc.).
• Previous pastoral experience.
• Passionate and devoted follower of Christ.
• Filled with the Holy Spirit
• Trust worthy, above reproach by Biblical standards.
• Full-time, 40 hours / week. Salaried
Please apply directly to Jeff Price, Lead Pastor by email.