Hours/Week: PT (15-20 hrs. per week)
Oversee the development and coordination of ministry to all the women in the church. Supervised efforts to mentor and disciple women of the church, helping them to grow spiritually. This will be accomplished by prayer, teaching, equipping of leaders, developing teams, and strategic planning. Work in partnership with appropriate committees, officers, and leaders to innovate and create ministries that are scalable and sustainable to our growing church.
• Lead by example as a wholehearted disciple who loves Jesus and our neighbors
• Provide discipleship through Community Groups (CG’s) and learning environments that sync and collaborate with all ministry areas (including students and Kids)
• Connect regularly with women of all ages in the church (college to elderly) to shepherd them, as well as identify gifted women to utilize within the church
• Serve alongside the spiritual formation team to create an integrative approach to women’s ministry and integration within Redeemer’s discipleship strategy
• Develop content (with team approach) so that teaching/training can be reproduced by other leaders
• Oversee women’s Bible studies offered 2-3 times per year
• Create teams that empower and equip every member to replicate themselves as a disciple
• Recruit, train and equip small group facilitators for various studies and small groups
• A dynamic walk with Christ and participation in his mission in the world
• Familiar and aligned to PCA theology and governance
• A minimum of 5+ years in church leadership in related role
• High self-awareness with an ability to “read” others and the way they are perceived by others
• An ability to influence, build relationships, and foster the relational development of others
• Effective planning and organizational capacity with strong execution and follow-through skill
• Can manage multiple projects simultaneously and make sound decisions
• Attendance at all mandatory meetings and events including Sunday services
• Must be able to lift 25+ pounds and get up and down off the ground without too muchdiscomfort
• A clear testimony of salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ
• Gospel calling: evidence of genuine gospel transformation
• Humble: reputation for being self-aware, teachable and responsive
• Family: cultivating rhythms that lead to spouse and family flourishing
• Qualified: no disqualifying sin issues (1 Tim 3: 1Pet. 5; Titus 1)
• Takes initiative and innovates
• Servant-hearted leadership that celebrates the advancement of others in leadership
• Affirms without hesitation PCA’s Confession of Faith and adheres to Redeemers By-laws and other guiding documents.
• Character: Constructive attitude, genuine humility, spiritual vitality, and teachable character
• Competence: Adaptable, mission focused, coachable, and results driven
• Chemistry: Emotional intelligence, self-awareness, collaborative, and a good culture fit at Redeemer
• Theological commitments – we teach, lead and counsel from a Reformed, Spirit-led, Gospel centered, and Missional theological framework.
• Team Leadership – we function as a diverse, unified, and interdependent leadership team with clear lanes of authority but a lot of freedom
• Theological competency – familiar with major biblical and theological categories and can teach others with humble confidence
• Organizational competency – ability to identify, build, train, send, and multiply teams of paid and volunteer leaders in a rapidly changing context.
• Relational competency – understands the dynamics of the heart and relates with ease to others in their joys, pains, sins, struggles, and development.