Please note: we are also open to offering an internship to a college student or someone transitioning into worship ministry who could work alongside our current interim worship pastor before transitioning to full-time.
Scope: Lead the worship ministry, including media and tech aspects of worship and outreach. Prepare and lead music for Sunday traditional and contemporary services.
· Recruit, train, and shepherd volunteer staff with diverse gifts and personalities.
· Shepherd, encourage, and minister to members in the worship/AV ministries
· Oversee maintenance and expansion of all sound and video equipment.
· Develop, oversee, and lead praise band practices, currently Wednesday nights.
· Coordinate traditional worship with pianists, organists, and soloists.
· Oversee the software program Planning Center for worship.
· Oversee stage setup for sermon series and special events throughout the year.
· Coordinate substitute leadership for all services and events beforehand when on vacation.
· Coordinate / lead music at special events throughout the year (Easter sunrise service, Christmas Eve, etc).
· Be available as a resource on technical /AV issues for all Arlington ministries.
· Coordinate volunteers for audio/video positions and provide training as needed.
· Provide music (or help coordinate others) for all funerals and weddings as requested.
· Participate as needed or requested in the evaluation and development of the overall church ministry.
· Other duties as required by Senior Pastor.