Harvest USA is a community of people who are passionate about the gospel of Jesus Christ and believe that it is good news for those struggling with sexual sin. We are dedicated to helping men, women, and families impacted by sexual sin and to providing resources that equip churches to be places of hope and healing for sexual strugglers.
We are seeking a full-time women’s ministry staff member to join our women’s ministry team. The women’s ministry team is responsible for providing one-on-one, short-term discipleship for women seeking help with their own sexual sin struggles, as well as for wives seeking support as they deal with the impact of their husbands’ sexual sin; facilitating biblical support groups for women strugglers and for wives; producing digital and print resources to equip churches; and teaching on biblical sexuality at various venues. This is a full-time, support-raising position requiring 40 hours a week. It includes medical, paid leave, and retirement benefits. Funds are available to augment personal support.
If you have a passion for the gospel and a desire to help women impacted by sexual sin, we invite you to apply. Qualified candidates will possess a good knowledge of the Bible and the ability to help others apply it to real-life situations; strong communications skills, both in writing and teaching; and a commitment to the purpose, mission, and beliefs of Harvest USA.
- Provide one-on-one, short-term discipleship for women seeking help with their own sexual sin
- Provide one-on-one, short-term discipleship for wives as they deal with the impact of their husbands’ sexual sin
- Facilitate biblical support groups for women struggling with sexual sin
- Facilitate biblical support groups for wives who are dealing with the impact of their husbands’ sexual sin
- Develop digital and print resources to equip churches to minister to sexual strugglers
- Teach on biblical sexuality in churches and other equipping venues
- Represent Harvest USA at various educational and equipping events
- Engage in personal support-raising activities
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, applying one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance the gospel
- Agreement with and enthusiastic support of Harvest USA’s purpose, mission, and doctrinal commitments
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to engage, support, and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to write and to teach
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to work certain evenings during the week and occasionally on weekends
- Ability to do occasional overnight travel
- Seminary degree or certificate preferred
- Familiarity with CCEF’s approach to counseling preferred