● a detail-oriented, systems thinker to provide high-quality, consistent data management.
● a strong communicator who desires to make connections and build relationships with
stewardship and legacy giving.
The Accounts Receivable & Stewardship Coordinator will report to the Finance Administrator
and will collaborate with the Head of Staff and the Director of Operations and Communications.
This position will staff the Stewardship Committee and serve as a primary liaison with donors,
who are primarily church members.
The Accounts Receivable & Stewardship Coordinator will be responsible for Realm and
optimizing its functionality to meet the giving needs of the organization. The Accounts
Receivable & Stewardship Coordinator will record, process, acknowledge, and report on all
contributions. The Accounts Receivable & Stewardship Coordinator will provide timely
collection, cleanup, retrieval, and analysis of donor and prospect data.
● Capture and manage constituent data through Realm
● Assure the accuracy and consistency of all records
● Learn, implement, and oversee best practices for donor and prospect data management
● Perform regular database maintenance activities to correct duplications, errors or
omissions, track user activity, and find actionable patterns
● Manage accounts receivable function, including regular pledge statements
● Serve as the system administrator for Realm and as the liaison with the Director of
Operations and Communications to coordinate system updates and troubleshoot issues
● Write and maintain reference documents related to this position, including a calendar of
Gift Processing & Acknowledgement
● Responsible for all gift processing, acknowledgment, receipting, and recurrent giving
● Support the Finance Administrator by ensuring accuracy and reconciling with the
● Correspond efficiently and in a timely manner with donors via phone and email
● Develop and maintain a system for generating, organizing, and distributing reports
● Create dashboards to document trends and progress on fundraising goals
● Conduct data analysis on appeals to determine ROI, trends, and success of messaging
● Produce custom queries and reports
Fundraising & Donor Relations
● Segment constituents for email marketing, mail appeals, actions, and gifts
● Create and execute mail, email, and phone campaigns, including the creation of lists,
preparation of data merges, and fulfillment
● Coordinate, implement, and update appeals
● Maintain up-to-date solicitor assignments and notes
● Assist with preparations for event related fundraising
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3+ years of directly related work experience
● Experience with donor databases – management and reporting experience preferred
● Knowledge of accounting procedures a plus
● Experience with church stewardship a plus
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, databases and research tools
● Ability to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple deadlines and tasks
● Ability to perform repetitive tasks without supervision
● Keen attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and strong interpersonal skills
● Ability to learn new technology quickly
● Customer service oriented, with professional team oriented work style
The ideal candidate will be:
● highly motivated, positive, and entrepreneurial minded.
● a team player who is energetic, flexible, and proactive.
● willing to work with a small team in a collaborative, fast-paced, creative environment.
● able to take a job from conception to completion and open to doing whatever it takes to
get the job done.