Our staff at The Pursuit is made of people who have a desire to push the boundaries of what it looks like to reach people far from God. We are committed to constantly evolving in our organization so we can remain effective in our mission as we grow.
The Campus Pastor serves as the senior leader of a satellite campus of The Pursuit. As such, they will champion the vision of the church while overseeing the systems and structure to handle the growth of fulfilling the mission of The Pursuit within the unique context of their specific community.
At The Pursuit we have 3 staff core values that determine the success of your role: 1) reliance upon God, 2) making things better, and 3) getting others involved. By maintaining these priorities, we will put ourselves in a position where we can continue to strive for excellence and value reaching lost people.
• Sunday Experience
o Responsible for all preparations and execution of the campus and service elements to accomplish the Sunday Church experience at the highest possible level of excellence.
o Coordinate with the Minot location to ensure unity in service plans.
• Campus Ministry Teams
o Oversee and provide leadership to the campus ministry leaders:
▪ Connections Director
▪ Kids Pursuit Director
▪ Worship Director
▪ Community Groups Director
▪ Momentum Director
▪ Set-up & Tear down Director
o Cast vision and maintain the Vision, Values, and Standards (VVS) for each ministry area.
o Provide pastoral care as needed (weddings, funerals, pastoral counseling)
o Ongoing leadership development
o Lead the campus staff meetings and attend any required meetings.
o Other duties assigned by Lead Pastor and Executive Team.
• DNA Carrier – Bleeds and defaults to the mission, vision, values, and executive leadership team of The Pursuit.
• Hustle – High energy, self-starter who not only gets things done, but makes things happen.
• Team Builder – Can recruit and develop teams of people to fulfill the mission of The Pursuit.
• Multi-Tasker – High capacity to juggle a lot of balls simultaneously and love it.
• Communicator – Must be comfortable speaking in front of a large group and be able to provide pastoral direction.
Personal and Spiritual Requirements:
• Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
• Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
• Models standards and expectations of leaders within The Pursuit, including
– Ownership with The Pursuit church.
– Abstain from illegal substances and excess alcohol.
– Use Social Media responsibly.
Compensation and Hours:
• Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications of the applicant.
• Quarterly & Annual Reviews