Calvary Church in Souderton, PA is looking for their next Connections Pastor. The Connections Pastor leads the process of guiding and encouraging attendees to find belonging and community at Calvary. This leader embodies and extends our culture, mission, vision, and values at our church.
What you’ll be doing:
– Developing, growing, and cultivating the assimilation process
– Developing Home Groups at the Souderton Campus
– Launching new initiatives to attract people to the church
– Spending the first year getting to know the church, people and community
– Building teams and creating a collaborative environment
Skills you’ll need:
– Seminary education
– Ability to teach the Bible in a compelling way
– Highly relational – Strategically gifted leader
– Passion about helping people connect to Christ and the Church
– Leadership experience, preferably some of which was in a church
– Experience in a church of at least 1,000
Calvary Church is a 75-year-old non-denominational church located in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. Approximately 3,000 adults, students, and children attend our two campuses. Souderton is close to major cities, the Jersey Shore, and the mountains (Poconos) as well. We are close to Philadelphia as well as larger suburban towns like King of Prussia, Doylestown, and Montgomeryville. There are plenty of options to get involved in the local communities, and the surrounding areas have a strong sense of community and are very welcoming.
Does this sound like an environment in which you would like to serve?
[Calvary Church is working with Chemistry Staffing for this search. Please apply at the link above]