PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY / FUNCTION:
Developing creative solutions for the promotion of the church, including its ministries, people, programs, and events, through various marketing avenues. Oversee the AV team to ensure that sounds, visual, and online streaming are done with excellence. Oversee the technical operation of all FBCTLH events with the support of staff and volunteers.
- Lead the church’s social media ministry on all relevant platforms
- Maintain and design/upgrade church website.
- Maintain Mac computers with upgrades
- Design church communications, both in e-format and printed as appropriate
- Manage advertising including graphic design, scheduling ad placement and new releases with all media outlets.
- Serve as the church’s official photographer
- Assist with the audio/visual equipment and set-up as appropriate, including a working knowledge of equipment, making recommendations for upgrades, and offering technical support.
- Proficiency with Mac platform and tools
- Working knowledge of audio, video, projection
- Ability to think creatively
- Action-oriented; team player; ability to clearly set work priorities; dependable
- Able to work independently
- Flexible – able to work flexible hours depending on events.
Minimum 1 – 3 years experience required. Typical workweek Sunday – Thursday. This is an exempt position and may require some occasional overtime.