- A leader of leaders, able to teach, motivate, encourage, and challenge leaders in personal discipleship.
- Preaching the Word of God for the purpose of life change and is ultimately responsible for all corporate worship services of the church, working in conjunction with all ministries.
- Assist with clearly communicating the vision, strategies, and goals of FCOC to the congregation.
- Oversee and inspire the training of church staff, the Leadership Team, ministry leaders, and the church body to effectively minister to the community.
- Responsible for the recruiting, selecting, and hiring of all staff, working directly with the elders to establish goals and job descriptions for all staff, evaluating personnel and performance on a semi-annual basis.
- Report to, and maintain a close liaison with, the eldership regarding staff needs, concerns, and all information important to maintaining effective communication between the staff and elders.
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: December 31, 2022