The Church of God Children’s Home of North Carolina is seeking a Foser Care Director.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A Master’s Degree in Social Work from an appropriately accredited institution with preference for candidates with two years or more of related experience with a licensure in social work. A strong candidate will be able to create, develop, and operate a foster care program within a faith-based setting at the Church of God Children’s Home of NC. Qualified applicants will be able to supervise and ensure that all operations are in compliance with NC Foster Care Minimum standards and have skills necessary to supervise and guide all Case Management Supervisors and Managers. Position requires a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
This position will report directly to the Executive Director and Board of Directors for the Church of God Children’s Home of NC. Position will supervise up to 5 Foster Care Supervisors, Case Managers, and Foster Parents.
Screening of applications will begin 6/1/2020 and continue until the position is filled. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants should submit the following materials for consideration:
• Cover letter/letter of interest
• Statement of faith that integrates your faith with your social work practice, specifically child welfare/foster care.
• Resume, including up-to-date, personal contact information (e-mail, phone, etc.)
• Unofficial transcript
• Include References – Names, titles, and contact info for three (3) references including up-to-date contact information (phone, e-mail, address) for confidential letters of recommendation to be requested.
• Include Pastor’s reference – Pastor’s Name, title, up-to-date contact information (phone, e-mail, address) for your local pastor that can serve as a reference.