Here at North Heights our vision is to Find Faith, Discover Purpose, Live Eternal Significance.
Led by the Holy Spirit, North Heights engages all people to find faith in Jesus, discover their God- given purpose, and equip them to lead lives of eternal significance.
We are looking for staff to join us in this vision.
Title: Healing Ministry Coordinator Reports to: Associate Pastor Employment Status: Non-Exempt
Summary of Position: To operationally and administratively support Biblical healing as a way of life in the church dedicated to the teaching and practice of healing prayer through God’s Word and the power of the Holy Spirit seeing people saved, healed, delivered, and set free to live a victorious life.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of two years’ proven experience in coordination of administrative duties; proficient computer skills; experience with budget management.
Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
• Coordinates and supports the Associate Pastor in the operational administrative aspects of healing classes, calendar coordination, training and events, including, but not limited to, publicity, registration, setup and table assignment, room/reservations, food and miscellaneous details when applicable.
• Facilitates general office processes
• Assists in recruiting, training and supporting volunteers.
• Maintains relevant data base (Arena), records and catalogs website and other healing testimonials, updates Arena.
• Provides a connecting opportunity for learning experiences within the ministries of the church
• Establish and manage measurable quarterly goals that are in alignment with our Vision
• Adhere to staff core values
• Adheres to the Constitution and Bylaws of North Heights
• Performs other duties as assigned that further the vision of North Heights
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities Required:
• Belief that Jesus is the one and only Son of God and the only name that can save a human being. Be filled with the Holy Spirit and demonstrate the use of spiritual gifts
• A good grasp of the Bible and a belief that the Bible is the inspired word of God
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Strong ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, in English
• Ability to train and mentor others
• Organized record-keeping and other work habits
• Good follow-through and time management skills
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Arena and an understanding of data bases; willing to learn other software as needed
• Dedicated to prayer and following the Lord’s guidance in directing Healing Ministry.
• Staff and non-staff leaders in the healing ministry are tangibly supported to ensure ministry success
• Calendars and events are planned in such a manner as to allow timely preparation
• All deadlines are met as pertains to publicity for Healing Ministries
• Utilizes the most updated resources available to North Heights