The Manager of Special Giving is to provide general administrative oversight to matters of financial stewardship in the life of the church. The position will plan, organize, initiate, and maintain oversight of Development Programs; the Financial Empowerment Ministry (financial counseling of families and individuals within Christ Church); and the implementation of other financial-related programs and/or ministries beneficial to the church.
- Implement strategies for donor development and cultivation of generous giving.
- Collect, gather, and compile vital data to measure progress and effectiveness of fund development strategies and major donor engagement and growth.
- Organize, structure, and complete special projects as required by the Chief Operating Officer (e.g., policy manuals, seminars, conferences, etc.).
- Minimum requirement—bachelor’s degree in Organizational or Business Management or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of ministry.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the field of project development, leadership, recruiting, training, and public speaking.
RESPOND TO: Resumes along with cover letter may be mailed to Human Resources Department at the church (Christ Church, Human Resources Dept., 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866), or faxed to (973) 783-0818, or APPLY ONLINE.
No phone calls please. Thank you.