Discipleship & Family Pastor
Preschool Ministry Assistant, Kids Day Out Director, Paid Childcare Workers
To organize, implement and oversee the preschool ministry of the church as part of a holistic, church-wide discipleship and family ministry.
- Oversee the church’s Sunday and Wednesday preschool ministry programming.
- Work to provide quality training and curriculum for all paid childcare workers, preschool Life Group teachers and Preschool Pals volunteers.
- Organize and supervise preschool childcare for all church activities requesting childcare.
- Hire, manage, and supervise a Kids Day Out Director who oversees the weekday KDO program.
- Help organize and implement preschool/children’s ministry calendar.
- Be responsible for developing a rotating schedule for all workers, including wee worship volunteers.
- Organize and maintain church resource room.
- Ensure that appropriate activities are being administered throughout the classrooms (not just babysitting).
- Oversee hiring of childcare paid workers.
- Disciplinary actions, including termination, will be handled in conjunction with Discipleship & Family Pastor.
- Oversee set-up and take-down of rooms for childcare/teaching sessions.
- Assist with other related needs as they arise.
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: November 24, 2020