The Youth Ministries include: Youth Fellowship, Outreach Activities, and Worship opportunities. The Youth Pastor will be responsible for strategizing, planning, and implementing ministry programs that are in line with the Pastor and Grove City Church of God’s overall vision.
Candidates for this position must have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and must demonstrate the reality of that relationship through their life and testimony. Candidates must have knowledge of educational methods and current youth ministry resources.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal candidate will have Spirit-led attributes, including:
• Superior communication skills
• Creative, confident, hard worker, and a self-starter
• Excellent decision maker
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to today’s youth culture
• Work efficiently and effectively in team situations
• Possess a passion and heartfelt concern for teens
• Possess the ability to motivate others
• Administrative leadership skills and coordination
• Pleasant disposition and works well with others
• Experience with budgeting and coordinating finances for youth programs
• Experience with social media