Ministering to children: Plan and implement services, activities and special events which help children grow in their relationship to God, fellow Christians, and their community
- Children in discovering a God that created and loves them
- Parents in what their child discovers on the weekend.
- Leaders in relational ministry
- Children with the tools to discover God.
- Parents with ideas & supplies to develop spiritual growth at home.
- Leaders with training and supplies for ministry.
- Children to grow into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and prepare them for baptism and church membership.
- Parents to pass on a transforming faith at home.
- Volunteers to grow as leaders and in their relationship with Jesus.
- Called, Passionate, and Searching for a Full Time Position in Children’s Ministry
- Strategic Visionary
- Skillful Team Builder
- Inspire volunteer help
- Adaptable, Flexible, Problem Solver
- Highly Motivated for the Mission
- Possesses a Teachable Spirit
- Strong Communicator (Interpersonally & Group/Verbal & Written)
- In a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A member supporter of the Church of the Nazarene whose life aligns with our Nazarene doctrine.
- Possess a love for children and families.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Track record of building and leading teams.
- A passion for social work within an urban community.
- Evangelical focus on reaching children ages 4-14 with the Gospel message.
- Children’s Programming is broken into 3 parts:
- Preschool & Kindergarten
- Elementary (1st-6th)
Please send responses, questions, and/or resumes to the email.
Contace: Mike Dennis (Lead Pastor) Ph. : 440-384-8312