Pantano Christian Church in Tucson, AZ, is in search of their next Kid’s Pastor. This multi-campus church is looking for a leader to develop and execute the vision and mission of the church within the Kid’s Ministry across all campuses. They would like a leader who will take an existing dynamic and healthy program and increase its reach and impact in their city.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the Kids’ team
- Write and develop curriculum
- Implement and participate in the execution of the Sunday services for all kids, ensuring that the volunteers, curriculum, programming, and environment are of the highest quality
- Recruit, develop and support the Kid’s Ministry volunteers
- Plan, implement and oversee all events and programs in the Kid’s Ministry
- Develop a discipleship process for children
- Provide pastoral care to kids and their families
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Visionary leadership abilities
- Ability to teach and train
- Ability to delegate well
- Write/adapt curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bible degree or equivalent preferred
Some people like to say that you never have to shovel sunshine! Tucson is a great place in which to live and raise a family. There are tight-knit neighborhoods where people are really connected. Home of the University of Arizona and Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson has lots of job opportunities from education to government as well as 2 new Amazon facilities. People who love the desert and the diversity of Southwest cities love it here. We exercise lots of freedom here, natural freedoms that weather gives us, and also educational freedom that charter, public, private, and homeschooling options give us.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to serve?
Go here to apply: www.chemistrystaffing.com/pantano-kids
[Pantano Christian Church is working with Chemistry Staffing for this search. Please apply at the link above]