- Develop a clearly defined vision and strategy for discipleship within our Education Ministries (Nursery through High School) that works in conjunction with the overall vision and ministry of Pathway Bible Church (PBC).
- Build and develop the Education Ministries Leadership Team, which consists of key committed and gifted volunteers, and potentially part-time staff and ministry interns.
- Lead, recruit, train, and develop volunteers for our Education Ministries.
- Develop and implement strategy for whole-family discipleship; working with families to equip and empower parents/families to disciple their children.
- Provide oversight and planning for all aspects of Education Ministries, including:
- Sunday morning Worship services for each Education Ministry.
- Midweek ministries & Community Groups
- Specialized Classes
- Outreach events
- Family events/programming
- Summer Camp
- Curriculum selection/development for all programming
- Create & supervise video content for Education Ministries.
- Provide oversight on the Education Ministries budget and help develop the budgetary needs for upcoming years.
- Work as a team player with the rest of the ministerial and support staff. This includes making every effort to attend all staff functions (i.e. staff meetings, retreats, planning sessions, etc.)
- Participate and provide support and leadership (when necessary) in church-wide events, even if they do not directly affect the Children’s Ministry.
- Share in the responsibility of ministerial responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Hospital visits
- Minister on call duties
- Leadership at certain events
- Team preaching
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: August 31, 2021