Job Qualifications for a Pastor include but are not limited to:
- Must be a Southern Baptist Ordained Minister.
- Must uphold the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- Must be a born-again man with a close personal relationship with God and a firm belief in the gospel message of Jesus Christ.
Pastor job description includes but is not limited to:
- Full-time pastor
- Delivery of weekly sermons and able to lead worship services.
- Providing guidance and counseling to individuals in need.
- Motivating, equipping, and nurturing the people of the church through example by preaching and teaching God’s word.
- Performing baptisms and officiating the Lord’s supper.
- Developing small group structures and leaders and mobilizing believers for activities and service to the Lord.
- Being an ex-officio member of all committees of the church with voting privileges.
- We are looking for a leader who can also help develop children and youth discipleship/leadership training.
Please submit your resume to the email with subject line SRBC Pastor Applicant.