Under the supervision of the Pastor, the Minister of Students shall be responsible for leading the Church in reaching students for Christ. The general duties shall include, but not be limited to, the process of motivating, equipping, leading, growing, inspiring, and spiritually developing 6th-12th grade students.
- Strive to disciple students and reach the lost for Christ.
- Lead in planning, developing, and implementing a growing ministry to students. Meet regularly with youth ministry team and youth parents.
- Lead in outreach efforts to students, including training in personal evangelism.
- Provide counseling.
- Lead a weekly student worship service.
- Arrange annual conferences, camps, retreats, etc. that result in spiritual and numerical growth.
- Plan, develop, and provide regular fellowship activities for students.
- Prepare an annual budget. Authorize all expenditures from the student ministry budget.
- Evangelize, outreach, and hospital visits to students.
- Direct and/or oversee Church ministries and programs as assigned by the Pastor.
- Be involved in the overall ministry of the Church.
- Be involved in continuing education, training opportunities, evangelistic conferences, denominational affairs, and community events.
- Cooperation with all other ministers and Church staff.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the Pastor or Executive Council.