The Video Editor/Cinematographer will have a passion for filming and video editing, as well as strong leadership and creative abilities. One should be able to take on a project and see it through to completion.
Someone who also likes to work with a team in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should have a high level of knowledge and experience with the Adobe Editing Suite, Final Cut X, After Effects, and DSLR Workflow and Operations. Photoshop and Audio Software knowledge is a plus.
- Fully devoted follower of Christ
- Person of Godly character and integrity
- Responsible for hosting, setting up and performing video shoots on- site and off-site
- Knowledge of high definition cameras, lighting and audio for video shoots
- Storyboard creation and ability to carry project through to execution
- Ability to shoot, edit and produce in a fast-paced culture
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- * Cinematography
- * Broadcast Capture
- * Creative Film
- * Storytelling
- * Content Review
- * Color Correction
- * Responding to Technical and Creative Adjustments
- * Technical Editing
- * Storyboarding
- * Specs of the Project – Who, What, When, Where, etc.
- * Getting the right people together to get what is needed
- * Good eye for the set – make-up, etc.
- * Run Through Approval Process on the Front End
- Project Management – On-Time Completion
- * Strong Communication Skills
- * Assign Tasks to Team Members & Hold Accountable
- * Guardian of the System – Asana
- * Review and Assessing Workflow Pipeline
- * Videos for weekend services
- * Video announcements
- * Be able to produce videos at a rapid pace
If this is you, you just might be a fit!
- Love Jesus and His Word
- Heart for the house
- Drama-free, please!
- Relationships, relationships, relationships
- Fun, flexible, driven, goal oriented and gets it done early
- If you’re going to fit in you must be happy and walk in joy
- Fast paced
- All in! Family and all
- Expect and believe God’s greatest for your life
- Show-up to meetings with a notebook…ready to learn
- 4 years of experience in the Video Editing/Cinematography space
- Effective communicator, oral and written
- Love watching The Office is a plus
West Palm Beach is one of Florida’s most dynamic cities! Exquisite shops, fine dining, Broadway-quality shows, a world-renowned art museum and more. Located along Florida’s Atlantic Ocean coast, West Palm Beach offers visitors year-round excitement within easy reach of smooth-sand beaches and some of the nation’s most enticing waterways and fishing.
If you want to see some of the nation’s top musical entertainment, SunFest is Florida’s largest waterfront music festival. And downtown West Palm Beach is home to four retail and entertainment districts: Clematis Street, City Place, Northwood Village and Antique Row. At the Palm Beach Outlets, you’ll find high-end retail at low cost. Also note in West Palm Beach are the Norton Museum of Art, which offers sculpture and other masterworks, the Palm Beach Zoo, and events at the downtown Kravis Center for the Performing Arts.