Purpose: To serve the church by ensuring meaningful, creative, and excellent large group worship gatherings
Overview: The Worship Leader will be responsible for the coordination and application of all elements of the worship service other than the sermon.
- Collaborate with the creative teaching team in the planning of Sunday Morning Services.
- Select music and coordinate volunteer participation for Sunday Morning Services.
- Directly interact with audience. Be the face and the voice of the Worship Team and handle all transitions during worship services
- Coordinate and lead weekly practices with band members.
- Recruit and train band members to encourage rotations and time off.
- Oversee and facilitate the spiritual growth for adult worship team.
- Oversee and facilitate the Sound and Media teams
Luke Emmert – Phone: (865) 335-3907