- Maturing follower of Jesus Christ, actively pursuing spiritual growth, who has submitted to believer’s baptism by immersion.
- Gifted musician who is proficient in one or more instruments (guitar preferred) with strong vocals and stage presence.
- Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary or comparable degree in a related field (MA in Worship Ministry, etc.).
- Affirms the Baptist Faith & Message 2000 and Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood.
- Capable teacher who communicates God’s Word in an engaging manner.
- Possesses an outgoing personality, genuine love for people, and the ability to inspire them in their walk with Jesus.
- Passionate and skilled in personal evangelism, regularly seeking to lead people to faith in Christ.
- Reputation for being a person of godliness who is biblically grounded.
- Provide leadership and direction for all aspects of the worship ministry, including the creative use of music and the arts, audiovisual components, and talent development.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead gospel-centered worship experiences designed to engage the congregation, complement the preaching of God’s Word, and exalt the name of Jesus.
- Recruit volunteers, including musicians and vocalists, to serve within specific ministries and train them to do ministry effectively.
- Oversee the development and support of worship teams for other ministries in the church, including children, students, and outreach.
- Foster a sending culture across all ministries that challenges and equips church members to live on mission and leverage their lives for the sake of the gospel.
- Plan and execute all regular programming for young adults, as well as special events like retreats, conferences, etc.
- Focus on building relationships with ministry participants and leaders outside of church programs for ongoing ministry and discipleship.
Please send resumes by email.
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: February 28, 2022