The Children’s Director provides leadership for the church’s ministry to children (infants — 6th grade) and families. Develops and leads volunteers in planning and carrying out various children’s ministries. Works with other staff in a team ministry setting.
Part-time: 12.5 hrs. /week. $15/hr. Time off. No Benefits. Possibility of growing job.
- Sunday: 7:30 am – 11:30 am (4 hrs.)
- Wednesday: 5:30 — 8:00 pm (2.5 hrs.)
- Weekly: Study, Planning, Prep (6 hrs.)
- Strong love of both God and people, and an active relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Close theological alignment with the beliefs and practices of White House First United Methodist Church.
- Friendly and energetic personality with a contagious love for children and their guardians.
Please email the following packet of information
- Cover Letter with a brief introduction of yourself. Share an example of fruitfulness in working with children, and your dreams for your work on our team.
- Three References (names and phone numbers)