About the Role:
The Children’s Director will provide vision, leadership, training, and oversight to our FBC Kids Ministry team of volunteers. This ministry currently has approximately 200 kids attending weekly from nursery through grade 5, and continues to grow rapidly with the church having doubled in size over the last 3 years.
The Children’s Director Will Oversee:
- Vision Casting
- Recruitment and Training
- Team Building
- Effective Communication with Volunteer Teams, Parents, Ministry Staff
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Managerial and Administrative Oversight
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Ministry Related Field preferred.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in a ministry, non-profit, or education setting.
- Spiritual Gifts Desired: Leadership, Administration, Serving, Shepherding, and Hospitality
- Natural Abilities Preferred: Self Management, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Innovation Minded, and Ability to Network