We’re seeking a very motivated Part time Kids pastor and self-starter with a building mentality, that will take responsibility to reach & equip children and parents for Jesus Christ. The kids pastor will plan, coordinate and evaluate ministries to kids grades 1-5.
Will give leadership to ministries that include the over all vision of Waterhouse Church.
Position requires 15-20 hrs which includes gathering times and weekly staff meeting.
Waterhouse is a an established church that is experiencing rapid growth, and is located in Ft. worth TX area (Weatherford).
We have one weekend worship service expanding to second by Sept.
mid-week gathering based on small groups, youth and kids discipleship.
Church size is 180 with a kids group of 30-40
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prefer but not required at least 2 years experience leading Children’s or youth ministry.
We are willing to develop the right person.
- History of building/growing a Children’s ministry
- Ability to communicate and relate well with kids and parents.
- Well organized and able to develop volunteer leaders
- Team player
1. Build, organize and provide leadership for three main areas of Children’s ministry:
a) Build a ministry to children grades 1-5
b) Build relationships with parents of children.
c) Build a leadership culture for adults & students who serve in kids ministry.
2. Work with and through the leaders of existing Church ministries
3. Organize family quarterly days where families and children are connected.
4. The Minister will keep current on student education, administration, and promotion through personal study and attendance at conferences and workshops.
5. The Minister will work with the Finance Team in budgeting and expending funds for the assigned ministry areas.
6.The Minister may perform pastoral ministry duties such as home and hospital visitations, counseling, pulpit ministry, as directed by the Lead Pastor.
Stipend based on experience, qualifications and other areas of expertise.
- Follower of Jesus
- Baptized in the Spirit
- Visible calling to ministry
- Humble: not self seeking
- Fun loving
- Love People even the difficult ones.
Please Send Resume to Pastor Neill Rowe by email.