About this role
- WCC wants to make a lasting difference in your life, in our community and in the world.
- The Lead Pastor position will have an emphasis on vision casting, leadership development, and equipping the church to reach the next generation.
- WCC has a committed core membership waiting for the next Lead Pastor to spark fresh vision as WCC moves into the next decade.
- WCC is in the middle of a vast number of unreached people that need to hear the good news of Jesus.
- If you’re a relational Leader, this is tremendous opportunity to reach others where they are and grow a healthy church.
- WCC is not looking to hire a role player, but a game changer and we might be looking to hire you.
- Consistent biblical preaching and teaching for weekly worship that inspires hope.
- Teaching scriptural truths through effective, inspiring, challenging, and culturally relevant communication.
- Collaborate in planning the worship experience to provide vibrant worship across multiple generations
- Leading by example and equipping the congregation for community outreach and evangelism.
- Reaching and engaging young families while nurturing the previous generation through healthy relationships.
- Developing the next generation of leaders for the church.
- In partnership with the Elder Team, establish goals and strategies that carry out the vision and direction of the church.
- Establish and organize pastoral care within the congregation.
- Agree to Wellspring Community Church’s statement of beliefs and mission.
- Biblical school degree or other non-traditional ministry training
- 2 years of ministry experience
- Desire to grow and learn in leadership
- Ability to create and execute vision and mission
- Effective communicator
- Able to lead and equip others for ministry
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Good time management skills
- Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately and sensitively
- A strong commitment to a team-approach ministry
- A healthy marriage and family relationships
- Personal integrity
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Proficient with technology
- Good sense of humor
While not specifically related to the job, here are some personal responsibilities of everyone on staff at Wellspring Community Church:
- Maintain a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Maintain a healthy marriage and family.
- Invest 10% of your income toward the mission and vision of Wellspring Community Church.
- Be loyal to the vision of Wellspring Community Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Demonstrate a Christ-like attitude through all interactions with congregation, staff, and volunteers.
- Invite the lost to know Jesus and attend to Wellspring Community Church.
- Resume, personal references, ministry references, and doctrinal statement.
- A preaching video
- A 2-3 minute video of you introducing yourself, sharing your vision of your ideal church and a fun fact about yourself and your family.
Send resumes via email.