Hours: 40hrs per week
Must be passionate about Jesus and have a desire to provide students and young adults with a place to belong
* Knowledgeable in current youth discipleship methods and curriculum
* Establish and manage goals for campus-wide student programs, developing innovate strategies and deploying volunteers
* Recruit, develop, and oversee volunteers
* Assist student leaders by providing opportunities to serve in the community
* Present and share the gospel with lost students and young adults and parents on a regular basis
* Develop and execute a strong parent ministry: equipping, connecting and communicating regularly with parents
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Maintain a humble spirit and commitment to teamwork with other pastors, staff, and church members
* Exhibits strong administrative organizational, and interpersonal skills
* Any other assigned duties given by Campus Pastor or Sunrise Executive team to meet the needs of Sunrise Church
Note: This is not an exhaustive list of job duties and responsibilities. Sunrise Church reserves the right to add and/or modify duty requirements at any time as appropriate.
* Must be a dedicated born-again Christian who has been baptized by immersions as a believer.
* Must be or become a member of Sunrise Church, and be in agreement with the Sunrise Church faith statement. This includes faithfully giving a tithe to Sunrise Church.
* Must have a sincere burden to bring people to faith in Jesus Christ and for the spiritual development of the people attending Sunrise Church.
* Must be loyal to the direction, leadership and doctrinal teaching as provided by the Elders and pastoral staff at Sunrise Church.
* Must be cooperative and willing to work together with other staff members and lay leaders.
* Must spend time in daily Bible reading, prayer and demonstrate a love for the Lord in their daily life. This includes living a moral and biblical lifestyle.
* Must have past ministry experience and demonstrate a competent ability to develop an effective and growing ministry.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* 2 years of experience in student ministry.