We seek a godly individual who can bolster our church’s worship ministry. The responsibilities will be thus:
2/3 time devoted to other responsibilities as led by the Lord and approved by the elders
- Lead Sunday morning worship service.
- Plan and lead worship team rehearsals.
- Facilitate the congregations’ participation in authentic, celebrative, and meditative worship.
- Work with the Senior Pastor to plan music in corporate worship that meshes with each Sunday’s message.
- Recruit, schedule, and develop volunteer instrumentalist, vocalist, and substitute worship leaders.
- Coordinate with the audio-visual team in the planning of corporate worship service.
- Proficiency in using Planning Center to develop Sunday morning services.
- Develop annual ministry plan (goals and activities) and budget for worship ministry.
For 1/3 of the time, serve in additional capacity as led by the Lord and approved by the elders.
- Attend elder meetings and other church gatherings church.
- Willingness to serve as needed in other areas of ministry of the church.
- Serve under the collective authority of the elders and specifically under the senior pastor.
*Also we would consider a a part-time worship pastor.