Lancaster Baptist Church is accepting resumes for part-time worship pastor.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to coordinate Sunday morning services, including choosing all musical selections, in conjunction with the Senior Pastor.
- Have musical ability commensurate with needing to lead our church in worship (multigenerational style) on Sunday mornings.
- Be able to lead the praise team in practices before service or throughout the week in order to prepare for Sunday morning worship.
- Have proficiency in leading multigenerational worship.
- Have proficiency with Media Shout and other relevant programs.
- Lead a seasonal choir (Christmas, Easter).
- Plan and coordinate Christmas Eve service.
- Oversee, support, and recruit audio/visual team members.
- Support other areas of LBC ministry as requested. Examples include: VBS, Youth events, KidzRock, etc.
- Teach and lead in accordance with the Baptist Faith and Message, 2000.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and with churches of similar size in the region.
Any questions please email to us and a search team member will get back to you as soon as we can.
Lancaster Baptist Church desires to be a community of grace that is growing and going for the glory of God and the good of others. We joyfully subscribe to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.