Position Objective: To provide overall leadership to the worship ministries of Living Water Church
Position Description: The Associate Pastor (Worship) shall be responsible to the church and supervised by the Pastor for leading the church in planning, conducting, and evaluating church worship ministries The Associate Pastor shall meet the scriptural requirements outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, and Titus 1:5-9.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- Commitment to moral purity.
- Commitment to the mission, and Vision of Living Water Church.
- Demonstrated music skills in the ability to lead worship.
- A heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
- A humble and teachable spirit to work with the pastor on music selection that works best for those God is drawing to our church.
- Ability to lead a team of people.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship such as computers, Power Point, and video projection.
- A self-starter.
- Direct and lead the music ministry.
- Recruit and train worship team members.
- Serve as lead worshiper at the worship service.
- Direct and lead worship practice each week.
- Weekly meetings with the Senior Pastor to plan and pray together.
- Report all songs used to CCLI.
- Become a member of the church family.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Employment at Will:
Employment at LWC is an employment at will. This means that the employment may be terminated with or without cause and with or without notice.
Interested in joining our team?
- Your story (Please include your faith journey, conversion, and sense that God was leading you to serve in worship.)
- A list of 10 random favorites – Can be anything from a cereal to a travel destination to a sports team. You pick. (I just want to get to know you a little bit.)
- Your resumé
- A video of you leading worship
- Three references